General terms and conditions
§ 1 Fundamental provisions
1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts concluded via https://mjoeli.com/. Unless otherwise agreed, the terms and conditions used by you are specifically contradicted.
2) Consumer in the sense of this regulation is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction with private concerns. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person who acts in the sense of his professional or commercial interests when concluding the legal transaction.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
2) With the provision of a product in our shop, we make our customers a binding offer to conclude a sales contract.
3) All products intended for purchase are stored by the customer in the "shopping cart". After entering the personal data and payment information, the customer has the opportunity to review all information entered. By sending the order by clicking on the button provided for this purpose, the customer declares his legally binding acceptance of the offer. The purchase contract has thus been concluded. With the payment option via payment service providers such as PayPal or Sofortüberweisung, the customer is forwarded from our online shop to the website of the provider. After input of all necessary data the customer is finally redirected back to our shop.
4) The transmission of all information in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place automatically by e-mail. The customer must therefore ensure that the e-mail address stored with us is reachable.
§ 3 Retention of title and right of retention
1) A right of retention can only be exercised by the customer if they are not claims from the same contractual relationship.
2) Up to the complete payment of the purchase price the commodity remains property of the Shop operator.
§ 4 Provisions on liability
1) For damages to body or health we are liable without limitation, as well as in cases of intent and gross negligence. Furthermore, in the case of fraudulent concealment of a defect and in all other cases regulated by law. The liability for defects within the scope of the statutory warranty can be found in the corresponding provision in our customer information.
2) If essential contractual obligations are not fulfilled, the liability of the online shop for slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damage.
3) In the event of a breach of insignificant obligations arising from the contract, liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded.
4) There is no liability for the constant availability of this website and the goods offered on it.
§ 5 Choice of law
1) German law applies. The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods expressly do not apply.
§ 6 Settlement of disputes
1) The European Commission provides a platform (OS platform) for out-of-court online dispute resolution, which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/odr .
§ 7 Vertragssprache, Vertragstextspeicherung
1) Vertragssprache ist deutsch.
2) Der vollständige Vertragstext wird von uns nicht gespeichert. Kunden können dies vor Absenden der Bestellung über die Druckfunktion des Browsers elektronisch sichern.
§ 7 Contract language, contract text storage
1) The contract language is German.
2) The complete contract text is not stored by us. Customers can save this electronically using the browser's print function before sending the order.
§ 8 Prices and payment modalities Characteristics of the goods
1) The prices shown and the shipping costs are gross prices.
2) Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are explicitly marked or are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by the customer in addition, unless a free delivery is promised.
3) The available payment methods are shown on our website or in the respective item description, but at the latest in the final ordering process at the "checkout". Unless otherwise stated, payment claims arising from the contract are due immediately.
4) The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the item description and the supplementary information on our website.
§ 9 Terms of delivery
1) Delivery conditions, delivery time as well as any existing restrictions on delivery can be found under the corresponding link in our online shop or in the respective item description.
2) For consumers, the risk of accidental loss or deterioration of the goods sold during shipment only passes with the delivery of the goods to the customer. The regulation applies regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured.
§ 10 Legal liability for defects
1) The statutory liability for defects rights have existed.
2) Consumers are asked to check the goods on delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and inform the shop operator as soon as possible. If this is not complied with by the customer, this has no effect on his statutory warranty claims.
Your message has been sent successfully!